"Learn to know thyself."
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Me, A Gestalt Learner
I think I learn best when I see pictures and I get them explained to me. I think that if I see more pictures, I will understand things better as I am a visual learner. I think I need to learn without pictures so I can be a better student. This could help me in situations without pictures on future tests or projects. The strategies I use are being an active (physical) learner like acting in Drama. It helps me remember that we did something fun one day and I remember the facts we acted or played a game on. I think the teachers should know that I absolutely cannot write a test in a tight space because i need space for me to breath and put my arms somewhere so that I can focus on whatever the test asks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment