"Learn to know thyself."

"Learn to know thyself."

Thursday, February 17, 2011

FRIM Fun in the Sun!

In FRIM, an activity we had to complete was based on The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins) . In this activity, we needed to find a good area to camp and needed to get supplies to survive. The supplies we needed were tarp, flint, sleeping bag, first aid kit and a compass. Sometimes when the supplies were taken, my group improvised and tried to make use of the other supplies left. After we set up our camp, we needed to impress other Districts. In order to do this we could sing or dance to impress them to give us gifts. We created a vocal and physical song. One of the tributes made up the song and I danced to it. This little chant got us a Laser Mirror and a Metal Wire Cutter. I liked FRIM because we had smores, played capture the flag and slept in tents with friends. I liked it because it was a new experience for me. I didn't like the showers because they were too cold and I was practically paranoid of leeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment