Basel Fayoumi- Yellow Class
My Bag
I have many favorite things, but in this post, I have my top favorite things. My PSP Go is my favorite hobby
I just got it a few days ago so I pay a great amount of attention to it. It reminds me of my best friend, Bailey, because he loves his PSP too. We can relate to each other’s experiences on our PSPs.he has more experience than me so I can only talk about the stuff that we both know. I have a wallet that was given to me by my aunt, Rola. I really appreciate the gift she gave to me. I love my aunt and respect her so the wallet means a lot to me. I only visit her about every 4 years. Now I can visit her more because I live closer. I own a watch which lets me know how much more break time I have left. My home group teacher recommended us to get a watch so that we don’t have to look in the hallway for a clock. I found this really helpful because I also know when to break my fast in Ramadan. The basketball represents my love for sports. I love to run around and practice teamwork with my friends. I especially like to make friends at the start of the seasons. I really enjoy soccer and sprinting. I love my wonderful iPod. It lets me feel free to dance and sing along to the music I have on it. I had to work hard for it and I still achieved my goal for my excellent marks in school. I only have 43 songs but I like to have a small amount because I know what song is on after another. These are my favourite pieces of stuff that I have with me at the moment.
I can't see the image? I like what you are writing but there is no expansion on your ideas - you need to slow the pace and really describe the personal stories. Avoid writing the word 'stuff' in a formal piece, it is vanilla.
ReplyDelete